Flash: ₹2000+ GST per month
Shine: ₹3300+GST per month
Spark: ₹3300+GST per month
Glitter: ₹4500+GST per month
Blaze: ₹15000+GST per month
Refunds shall be made to the original payment mode only within 7-10 working days.
Traffic & Parking violations
All the traffic and parking violations must be borne by the customer. If it requires any court or police procedures, they must be fulfilled by the customer.
Damage/Loss of key
|₹500 to be charged if the key is lost or damaged.|
Any minor damage to the scooter
To be charged at actuals
Any major damage to the scooter
Customer must bear the cost of standard deductible as well as any difference between the actuals and insurance pay-out plus per day holding charge as per their plan.
No cost if the vehicle fails. Full cost to be borne by the customer in case of user negligence.
Not returning within the lease period
Holding charges as per their plan for extra days customer holds back the vehicle.
Any violations made by Travel Tech Experiences Pvt Ltd User on the Eveez scooter, for example over speeding, drunk driving, so on, the User will be responsible for all damage, liability and fines in addition to legal action.
1. Payments by Users shall be made through Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI/Internet Banking. It is the responsibility of the User to ensure the account from which the amounts are to be collected have sufficient funds or credit available to cover all charged. User is solely responsible for any bank/card related charges and fees. User may be charged a processing fee for a declined payment.
2. In the event a User defaults any payment, TravelTech Experiences Pvt. Ltd. Is entitled to forfeit the caution deposit. In case the deposit is lesser than the amount owed by the User, TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd is entitled to charge reminder fees and default interest in accordance with the provisions of the law. In addition, TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd may utilize third parties to collect amounts owed to TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd by the User.
3. With all the clauses mentioned above, TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd reserves right to prohibit a User from making more reservations until all outstanding fees in the User’s account have been paid in full. In the event a fee is incurred, Users will receive an email invoice from TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd that will have detailed payment instructions.
1. TravelTech Experience Pvt Ltd provides third party liability insurance.
2. If the User is involved in an accident (including but not limited to a collision or misuse of vehicle) User will be responsible for a standard insurance deductible payment. The User will be obligated to pay the repair cost as per actual bill electronically through our app.
3. User will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges associated with a collision.
4. TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges associated with a vehicle failure
5. User will be responsible for all applicable damages and costs, including those in excess of the applicable damage fee, arising from the User’s failure to comply with the terms of the agreement and/or a violation of the law.
1. Users are responsible for all the tolls and parking charges wherever applicable.
2. TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd vehicles are only permitted to ply within the states they are registered in/issued to the User.
3. By joining TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd, User agrees to pay TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd all the costs, fees, charges, and expenses set out in the agreement, including specifically and without limitation those set forth in this schedule. The following is not exhaustive and other specific fees, costs and charges may apply. Other applicable costs will be communicated to the User.
4. TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change terms of this policy from time to time and shall give notice of such changes to User in a timely manner. Notice to the Users shall be considered given when such notice is indicated and accessible from the first age accessed after User enters to the TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd website or mobile application (Eveez.in) or by email to the User’s email address provided to TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd at the time of registration. User agrees that the amended terms and conditions of this agreement shall be effective and binding the earlier of (1) the effective date indicated in such notice; or (2) on the date posted on TravelTech Experiences Pvt Ltd’s website.